The .NET Weekly Sponsorship Opportunities
Audience and Reach
- Reach: 33,000+ and growing 3500+ subscribers per month
- Audience: Software Engineers, Software Architects, Solution Architects, Principal Engineers, CTOs, Entrepreneurs
- Average open rate: 55%
- Average sponsorship views: 16,500+
- Average sponsorship clicks: 250-1000 depending on relevancy and sponsorship copy
- Previous Sponsors: Jetbrains, Progress, Hasura, RavenDB, Treblle, IcePanel, and more
- Cost: $700
"I highly recommend sponsoring Milan Jovanovic's newsletter which is full of insights and practical tips on software development."
What you get as a sponsor
When you purchase a sponsorship, you get one advertisement in the Saturday newsletter.
Your ad will be 1 of a maximum of 2 ads in that issue.
The newsletter is published at 5 AM (UTC-0) every Saturday morning, and you can expect 250-1000 visitors to your website or offer, depending on relevancy.
Your sponsorship will also remain live forever on each newsletter as they are published on my website.
The cost to run an ad is $700.
Please note that there are no cancellations or reschedules due to timing, availability, and holding the date.
Ad Creative Requirements
I have now tested over 50+ advertisements and can confidently say that short, concise ads with lead magnets perform the best. The longer the ad, the worse. The more unclear the CTA, the worse.
With that in mind, here are the creative requirements:
- Ads are text only, 1-2 sentences long, and include one link.
- Perfect example: Software Design Simplified .NET Edition is a short and practical book for junior and mid-level engineers. You will learn encapsulation, cohesion, polymorphism, and more in one afternoon. Check it out here.
- You will supply the copy and I reserve the right to edit it to fit my writing.
- All ads are subject to editorial approval.
- Currently booked out 6 months (expect another 20,000+ subscribers by then)
- Reserve your sponsorship by sending me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: There are no cancellations or reschedules due to timing, availability, and holding the date.